A one-stop community hub for families
The Secret Garden is a magical place with astro turf grass, wooden trees, toys, playhouses, dressing up and books. We have designed it to stimulate childrens imagination and creative play in an unstructured, free environment.
The facilities we offer are varied and cater for children from birth to 5 including:
- Beautiful café serving a range of home cooked food for adults and toddlers and great coffee and tea.
- Weekly free activities with our fully qualified staff such as messy play, crafting, water play, food play.
- Screening room showing films and TV and music.
- Sensory room – a dark room with coloured lights a huge bubble tube, smells and tactile toys to awaken the senses or to chill out.
We also offer:
- Drop off childcare for up to 2 hours.
- Classes/workshops including baby sensory, baby signing, baby massage and yoga, and pregnancy and postnatal yoga.
- Treatments and wellness therapies including massage, manicures and pedicures, homeopathy and Craniosacral therapy.